Aksu Naz Ahtapot Broşürleri
Elektrik sorunu olan yerlerde
Honda 6HP - 3,2 kVA gücünde, 4 zamanlı, tek silindirli
"Aksu Naz Ahtapot" The New Favorite of Integrators in the Poultry Sector
Aksu Spraying Machines Company has been adding new developments provided by its R&D specialists to its production line since 1985. Aksu Spraying Machines has adopted customer satisfaction as the most important reference and continues its production as the first and only patented company in its sector in Turkey. Aksu products provide coop cooling and moisturizing solutions in addition to its spraying and disinfection products. Aksu products can also supply some inhalation vaccines while providing energy saving by providing four U.L.V. outputs from a single electric motor in addition to carry out moisturizing, spraying, cooling, vaccination, disinfection and odor removal procedures with its Aksu Naz Octopus device. Aksu Moisture Sensor provides the desired moisture interval for chicks from their birth to until they are 15 days old.AKSU U.L.V. devices provide the most effective disinfection of all bacterial and viral diseases thereby increasing the success ratio in the coops. They help in air disinfection, moisture balancing and cooling at various intervals. Aksu U.L.V. devices are very easy to use due to their ergonomic structures and can eliminate unseen beings (microbes) with its aerosol mist function. Based on the truth that using more pesticide will not results in good spraying, Aksu Spraying Machines Production continues to manufacture products that can easily determine their targets while giving good odors to the environment. Besides enhancing pesticide distribution uniformity and decreasing spraying volume, they also decrease the pesticide dose used as well as contribute to the ecology and economy.
Chick section moisturizing
Poultry house spraying and disinfection
Rear fan dust and odor removal
Poultry house cooling
Spraying, moisturizing and cooling in breeder houses
Spraying, moisturizing and cooling in hatcheries
AKSU models are very low volume ULV (Ultra Low Volume) atomizers. As an ideal spraying unit, they help to throw away disinfectant materials as well as fighting with various flying and crawling pests. ULV system allows the expelling of antiseptics (Eliminating microbes, i.e. the single cell organisms that settle on human, animal and plant tissues causing sickness such as virus, fungus and bacteria is the basic requirement of healthy life. Many substances known as antiseptics, antibiotics and disinfectants have been developed for this purpose) and is used for disinfection purposes. It is also used to give vaccine in chicken farms and coops via respiration.
Thanks to their ergonomic structure, Aksu ULV (Ultra Low Volume) devices can be used comfortably. In addition to their perfect spraying feature and ease of carrying as a backpack, these devices can also spray from a fixed point. Sprayings carried out using our devices reach even the narrowest spots. Since our device produces aerosol mist (small aerosol droplets), it can eliminate even the smallest pests (microbes). (The droplet size can be changed using the adjustment valve).
Our environmentally friendly ULV devices can also spread nice scents thanks to the aerosol mist that it produces.
AKSU U.L.V. EQUIPMENT IN DISINFECTION, POULTRY AND DAIRY FARMS
Research specialists of leading companies in the poultry and dairy farm sectors have increased their success rate in coops and dairies by selecting AKSU U.L.V. equipment as a result of long researches for use in their disinfection and spraying needs. The elimination of all bacterial and viral diseases from the coop results in the most efficient disinfection. Air disinfection assists in the balancing of moisture along with periodic cooling.
With their ergonomic design accounting for their ease of use, Aksu U.L.V. devices annihilate living organisms that cannot be seen by the naked eye (microbes) via the aerosol mist formed. They are also used to give vaccines in chicken farms and coops via respiration. Since the nature friendly Aksu U.L.V. devices create aerosol mist, they can also give off nice scents to the environment.
It is known that with regard to ecology and economy, it is necessary to decrease the dose of drug used per unit area, to enhance drug distribution efficiency as well as to decrease disinfection volume and it has been proven by the academicians of our universities that Aksu U.L.V. devices are suited for these purposes.
Aksu Efe-20 U.L.V. device provides the most effective pest control in dairy farms and coops. With its auxiliary fan support, 30 decares of dairy farm or coop area can be sprayed using this method. Success rate is very high with Aksu U.L.V. devices. Spraying is carried out very accurately in a very short amount of time. Since using large quantities of pesticides does not ensure a good spraying.
It has been proven during the laboratory studies carried out by academics from Akdeniz University that ecologically and economically it is required to decrease the pesticide dose used per unit area and that AKSU ULV devices can be used for this purpose.
As a result of long studies carried out by the R&D team Keskinoğlu Tavukçuluk Inc., they have preferred our products for their disinfection and spraying needs. AKSU ULVs are used both locally and internationally with our patented disinfection and spraying method that has no equivalent. Please click for our references. (click for brochures)
Akdeniz University Faculty of Agriculture has decreased the pesticide amount used from 150 lt. to 8 lt. and has concluded that excessive water consumption is unnecessary. In our times when global warming is rapidly increasing it is certain that water reserves will be very important in the future.
A report has been prepared by the Akdeniz University Faculty of Agriculture Faculty Members regarding ULV devices and the Faculty Dean Mr. Ibrahim UZUN stated his opinion clearly by saying, be sure that you are doing the best service for this country. Akdeniz University Faculty of Agriculture Faculty Members suggest our products especially due to the homogeneous spraying they provide.
It has been proven during spraying studies carried out by the University that AKSU ULV devices give out much smaller droplet diameters hence ensuring better penetration and that the residual time of these droplets is shorter than the others.
AKSU Spraying Machines Company has TSE certificate of adequacy and after sale service adequacy certificate. Our products have 2 year warranty against fabrication faults. The products have 15 year spare part and service warranty.
In addition, you may purchase all our products from all Agriculture Credit Cooperatives in Turkey.
What is ULV?
Ultra Low Volume
It is the name given to devices that turn pesticide mixture into large quantities of small droplets via cold fogging. The aerosol mist that is formed by thin spraying method. It means low volume spraying.
It provides the most effective, permanent, realistic and economical struggle against pests. The droplets that form via ULV method effect all flying and crawling pests, annihilates them rapidly and stays effective for a long period of time. The objective of ULV(ultra-cold fogging) is to increase the air contact time by dividing the pesticide solution into small particles thus ensuring successful spraying results. The success rate with AKSU ULV devices is considerably high. The spraying carried out using these devices find its targets in a very short amount of time and with ease. For using high amount of pesticides does not mean better spraying.
This system is the spraying method developed in accordance with the latest technology suggested by the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition to its efficiency superiority due to its ability to mix with water instead of fuel as pesticide additive, it also prevents environmental pollution. It eliminates the excessive costs for municipalities and hotels.
WHY USE AKSU ULV?
1. It has the advantage of being a one of a kind state of the art technological product. It is the invention of Turkish Engineers. Patent No: TR 2005 00558 Y
2. With the special method developed by our company, the device can work effectively with 3 times less pesticide at an area that is 3 times larger. This way billions of liras worth of pesticides are not spread out on the natural habitat thereby causing groundwater pollution. Please click for droplet analysis results.
3. Each of the pesticide outlet nozzles have U.L.V. property. Unlike its equivalents, this feature enables the device to continue operation even when one of the nozzles break down.
4. Our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices can also generate 220V electric current. Hence, the device that is used for electricity needs during daytime can be used to fight against flies and mosquitoes at night. Equivalent foreign and counterpart local products do not have this feature.
5. Since power can be divided as desired, AKSU products make savings by eliminating the high maintenance and repair costs of equivalent older blower system devices and it is not possible for the product to lose its ULV feature in time.
6. Parts that should be replaced over time are very cheap compared with their counterparts and the replacement procedure is very easy.
7. Thanks to the effect feature of our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices, mosquitoes are drawn to the device at night by the emitted simulated smoke which is a feature that its counterparts do not have. Please click to view the ULV video images.
8. Aksu products are authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture which is the only official authority and the Ministry periodically inspects our products. As is known, all spraying devices are subject to licensing by the Ministry of Agriculture even if they are only used for environment spraying.
9. Since our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices produce 220V electricity, pest control can be easily made in all open and closed areas that cannot be accessed such as barns, purification plants, waste areas etc. Please click to see our references.
10.Akdeniz University, Ankara University Faculty of Agriculture, Bornova Agricultural Pest Control research Institute support our company by patenting our company products.
· ULV spraying method is 5 times more efficient than fogging since the pesticide particles can stay suspended in the air for a longer period of time.
· In hot fogging the doors and windows should be kept closed while ULV is not even realized.
· Hot fogging is costly due to fuel expenses whereas ULV is not.
· It is environmentally friendly since pesticide mixture is prepared with water instead of fuel.
· Whereas the fuel used in hot fogging has cancerogenic effects, ULV is harmless since it uses water.
· There is the risk of deflagration in hot fogging whereas ULV does not have such a risk.
· There is an efficiency loss of 30 % since the pesticide is burnt during exhaustion whereas ULV systems do not have this efficiency loss since cold fogging is used.
· There is no expensive fuel use.
· Spraying is more visual in our new model ULV devices. Please click here to view the video images.
DROPLET ANALYSIS RESULTS OF AKSU ULV DEVICES
(carried out by the only authorized authority Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs)
Note: It can be decreased to the desired micron diameter with the adjustment valve.
OPEN AIR PEST CONTROL RESULTS WITH AKSU ULV DEVICES
TIME OF DROPLET DROP
The micron diameter that the pest can take is known in pest control, thus using high amounts of pesticide does not mean better spraying.
|HOME PAGE||ABOUT US||OUR PRODUCTS||REFERENCES||NEWS||OUR CERTIFICATES||CONTACT US||TURKISH|