WAYS TO PROTECT FROM SWINE INFLUENZE
It has been proven during the laboratory studies carried out by academics from Akdeniz University that ecologically and economically it is required to decrease the pesticide dose used per unit area and that AKSU ULV devices can be used for this purpose.
As a result of long studies carried out by the R&D team Keskinoğlu Tavukçuluk Inc., they have preferred our products for their disinfection and spraying needs.
AKSU ULVs are used both locally and internationally with our patented disinfection and spraying method that has no equivalent. Please click for our references. (click for brochures)
A report has been prepared by the Akdeniz University Faculty of Agriculture Faculty Members regarding ULV devices and the Faculty Dean Mr. Ibrahim UZUN stated his opinion clearly by saying, be sure that you are doing the best service for this country. Akdeniz University Faculty of Agriculture Faculty Members suggest our products especially due to the homogeneous spraying they provide.
It has been proven during spraying studies carried out by the University that AKSU ULV devices give out much smaller droplet diameters hence ensuring better penetration and that the residual time of these droplets is shorter than the others.
AKSU Spraying Machines Company has TSE certificate of adequacy and after sale service adequacy certificate. Our products have 2 year warranty against fabrication faults. The products have 15 year spare part and service warranty.
In addition, you may purchase all our products from all Agriculture Credit Cooperatives in Turkey.
Success rate with AKSU ULV devices is high. The spraying carried out using these devices find its targets in a very short amount of time and with ease. For using high amount of pesticides does not mean better spraying.
WHY USE AKSU ULV?
1. It has the advantage of being a one of a kind state of the art technological product. It is the invention of Turkish Engineers. Patent No: TR 2005 00558 Y
2. With the special method developed by our company, the device can work effectively with 3 times less pesticide at an area that is 3 times larger. This way billions of liras worth of pesticides are not spread out on the natural habitat thereby causing groundwater pollution. Please click for droplet analysis results.
3. Each of the pesticide outlet nozzles have U.L.V. property. Unlike its equivalents, this feature enables the device to continue operation even when one of the nozzles break down.
4. Our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices can also generate 220V electric current. Hence, the device that is used for electricity needs during daytime can be used to fight against flies and mosquitoes at night. Equivalent foreign and counterpart local products do not have this feature.
5. Since power can be divided as desired, AKSU products make savings by eliminating the high maintenance and repair costs of equivalent older blower system devices and it is not possible for the product to lose its ULV feature in time.
6. Parts that should be replaced over time are very cheap compared with their counterparts and the replacement procedure is very easy.
7. Thanks to the effect feature of our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices, mosquitoes are drawn to the device at night by the emitted simulated smoke which is a feature that its counterparts do not have. Please click to view the ULV video images.
8. Aksu products are authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture which is the only official authority and the Ministry periodically inspects our products. As is known, all spraying devices are subject to licensing by the Ministry of Agriculture even if they are only used for environment spraying.
9. Since our truck-mounted U.L.V. devices produce 220V electricity, pest control can be easily made in all open and closed areas that cannot be accessed such as barns, purification plants, waste areas etc. Please click to see our references.
10.Akdeniz University, Ankara University Faculty of Agriculture, Bornova Agricultural Pest Control research Institute support our company by patenting our company products.
· ULV spraying method is 5 times more efficient than fogging since the pesticide particles can stay suspended in the air for a longer period of time.
· In hot fogging the doors and windows should be kept closed while ULV is not even realized.
· Hot fogging is costly due to fuel expenses whereas ULV is not.
· It is environmentally friendly since pesticide mixture is prepared with water instead of fuel.
· Whereas the fuel used in hot fogging has cancerogenic effects, ULV is harmless since it uses water.
· There is the risk of deflagration in hot fogging whereas ULV does not have such a risk.
· There is an efficiency loss of 30 % since the pesticide is burnt during exhaustion whereas ULV systems do not have this efficiency loss since cold fogging is used.
· There is no expensive fuel use.
· Spraying is more visual in our new model ULV devices. Please click here to view the video images.
DROPLET ANALYSIS RESULTS OF AKSU ULV DEVICES
(carried out by the only authorized authority Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs)
Note: It can be decreased to the desired micron diameter with the adjustment valve.
OPEN AIR PEST CONTROL RESULTS WITH AKSU ULV DEVICES
TIME OF DROPLET DROP
The micron diameter that the pest can take is known in pest control, thus using high amounts of pesticide does not mean better spraying.
|HOME PAGE||ABOUT US||OUR PRODUCTS||REFERENCES||NEWS||OUR CERTIFICATES||CONTACT US||TURKISH|